Foodle Delivery (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.foodlett.com website and Foodle Delivery mobile app (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.foodlett.com website operated by Bespoke Multimedia Ltd.
* Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our
possession or likely to come into our possession).
* Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the
duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
* Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which
and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
* Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
* Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you
(“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Dates of Birth
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. Please note that the usage of your personal data is not restricted to the above and can be used for other purposes pertaining to Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited.
We may also collect information concerning how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include but is not limited to information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. If you do accept the cookies for the relevant page, you will be granting permission for Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. to use the cookies for the purposes as stated above and any other purposes we may see fit.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To provide data analytics to Service providers/vendors to help them improve their products and series
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Please note that the above stated uses for the collected data does not form an exhaustive list but merely represents the main uses for the collected data. Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. reserves the right to use the data for other purposes that we may from time to time determine as important.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Please note that the above stated reasons for the processing of personal data does not form an exhaustive list but merely represents the main reasons for the processing of personal data. Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited reserves the right to process the data for other purposes that we may from time to time determine as important.
Retention of Data
Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Please note that Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited is not responsible for the negligence or criminal activity of any 3rd parties who may gain access to the data that we retain.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Trinidad and Tobago and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Trinidad and Tobago and process it there.
Please note that Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. is not responsible for the negligence or criminal activity of any 3rd parties who may gain access to the data that we transfer.
Disclosure of Data
Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Please note that the above stated reasons for the disclosure of personal data does not form an exhaustive list but merely represents the main reasons for the disclosure of your personal data. Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. reserves the right to disclose the data for other purposes that we may from time to time determine as important.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As such, please note that Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. is not responsible for the negligence or criminal activity of any 3rd parties who may gain access to the data.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. Please note that the deletion of your information from your account does not necessarily affect the information that we have stored concerning you but is the information for your personal account.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please also note that should you restrict or delete any and/or all of your data, Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. retains the right to refuse access to our services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Please note that Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. is not responsible or liable for the negligence or criminal activity of any 3rd parties who may gain access to the data.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited. is not responsible for any sites or links that are operated by 3rd parties.
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Mobile: When you download or use the Foodle app created by Bespoke Multimedia Limited, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as delivery updates, advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Doodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust Communication Preferences.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Doodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Foodle Delivery/Bespoke Multimedia Limited does not sell products for purchase by persons under the age of 18 (“Children”). We may provide services or products to children products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.